Flukiver 5% Oral Drench is a highly effective orally administered treatment against immature and mature fluke, larval stages nasal bot fly in sheep. Flukiver 5% Oral Drench also fights against immature and adult stages of haemonchus contortus, including benzimidazole resistant strains. It has also been found at the time of treatment that ticks feeding on the sheep produce fewer viable eggs.
Active Ingredient: Closantel
Target Species: Sheep
Treats and Controls: Liver fluke, larval stage nasal bots, haemonchus contortus
Administration Method: Oral Drench
Withdrawal Time: 42 days for animals intended for meat and offal, not permitted for use on animals producing milk for human consumption.
Dosage:1 ml per 5 kg of bodyweight
|Bodyweight in kg||Dose in ml||Doses per 1 ltr bottle||Doses per 2.5 ltr bottle||Doses per 5 ltr bottle|
Always read the label and all enclosed information for Flukiver before administering to animals!
- Acute or untreated chronic infections which can lead to death
- Reduced lambing percentages and ewe fertility
- Reduced weight in new born lambs
- Infected lambs take longer to reach finish weight
- Reduced and lower quality wool yields
- Heightened susceptibility to clostridial infections
- Smaller fluke
- Production of eggs is drastically delayed
- The number of eggs laid is reduced
- The number of eggs hatching is reduced
- The re-contamination of pasture is reduced