The Globigen Calf pasta is a type of complementary dietary feed for the stabilization of water and electrolyte balance in calves. This food supplement provides an extra essential elements necessary for the good development and maintenance of the pups. Presents a complete balance between ingredient and additive levels that newborn calves need to maintain a good health and enjoy daily wellness. This is a additional short-acting vitamin supplement that prevents serious nutritional deficiencies and poor nutrition.
Calf Pasta, Globigen's best complementary dietary feed for calves
Due to its high content of vitamin A and D3, as well as Enterococcus faecium NCIMB 10415 (E 1705) compared to complete feed, this complementary feed should be used in calves up to 6 months of age with a minimum daily dose of 0.5 % and maximum of 1.0%.
Dietary paste that works as an additional short-acting vitamin supplement.
- Oral paste that works as a feed supplement for young calves.
- It works as a short-term vitamin treatment.
- Stabilizes the intestinal flora.
- It is an excellent carrier of energy and essential vitamins.
- Protects, reinforces and facilitates the proper development and maintenance of the offspring.
- Prevents and reduces digestive problems or stress pictures.
- Easy assimilation.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE OF CALF GLOBIGEN PASTE FOR CALVES
In case of, during, or after digestive discomfort or diarrhea, it is recommended to dissolve 25 g 2 times a day in the milk drinker.
Soybean oil (20%), egg products (dehydrated) and maltodextrin.
- Individual syringe 30 ml.