Intra Repiderma spray is a part of the Hoof-Fit line of products and is designed to keep cattle's hooves in a healthy condition.
The skin of the hoof easily absorbs the zinc and copper chelates, working rapidly.
Intra Repiderma is highly effective against ailments such as digital dermatitis, foot rot & other claw diseases. Aside from its utility as a hoof treatment,
Intra Repiderma is also an effective skin treatment and can be used on torn udders.
It is ideal for use as a naval spray and to promote healing after calves have been dehorned.
This product comes in a 250 ml aerosol can.
How to use Intra Repiderma Spray
- Always shake well before use
- When treating an affected area, direct the spray flow onto the surface until a green layer forms
- Each bottle (250 ml) will yield approximately 90-100 treatments.
- Suitable for cattle, horses, sheep and pigs
Key features of Intra Repiderma Spray
- Aerosol spray
- For treating hoof and claw ailments
- Highly effective, containing chelated zinc and copper
- Excellent for use at dehorning and for udder treatment
- Promotes healing